The infection of the gums that has an effect on the bone that supports and surrounds teeth is called Receding gums. It's generally due to bacteria in plaque that's a clear and sticky film, which constantly forms on teeth. If the plaque is not removed by flossing and brushing, plaque can build up bacteria and adversely affect the teeth and gums. It may also affect the bone and gum tissue that supports the teeth. It may loosen them or even fall out. They may have to be removed by a dentist.
Stages of Gum Disease
There are three stages of gum disease:
1. Receding Gums: In this stage, there is inflammation of the gums because of the buildup of plaque at the gum line. Plaque, if not removed with regular flossing and brushing, Can release toxins which irritate the tissues of gum and resulting in Gum recede. The common symptom of receding gums is bleeding during flossing and brushing. This is an early stage of gum disease, and it is possible to reverse the damage at this stage. The connective tissue and bone supporting teeth are intact at this stage.
Click Now For Further Info Reverse Receding Gums Naturally
2. Periodontitis: At this stage, the fibers and supporting bones holding teeth are irreversibly damage. The gums may start forming a pocket just below the gum line that traps the food as well as a plaque. The damage at this stage is irreversible, but still, the further damage can be prevented through proper dental treatment and home care.
3. Advanced Periodontitis: At this advanced stage, the fibers and bones hold and surrounding teeth are completely damaged. It can result in loosening or shifting of teeth. It adversely affects your bite and even aggressive treatment may not help you at this stage. The damage done cannot be reversed or prevented. There is only one way, and that is to remove the teeth.
Symptoms of Gum Disease
Gum disease may happen at every age group. However, adults are more likely to get affected with gum problems and disease.It’s possible to reverse the effects of this disease; if it is detected at an early stage.
Following are some symptoms of gum disease:
- Bleeding gums while brushing or flossing
- Change in the way teeth fits together while biting
- Redness, swelling, puffy or tenderness of the gums
- Constant bad taste in mouth
- Teeth appear longer as gums have receded
- Pus coming from gum and between teeth
- Separated or pulled away gums from the teeth, creating pockets
Treatment of Gum Disease Receding gums
It is possible to reverse the effects at early stages with the help of proper flossing and brushing. It can prevent the formation of plaque.
Natural treatment for Gum disease with water and salt
Salt water or saline is a home remedy very simple and effective way to reduce inflammation and prevent bacterial growth, for which should gargle two or three times a day for a few minutes, placing a pinch of sea salt (preferably) in a glass of warm water.
Clove oil as a treatment for Receding Gums
Clove is a natural calming and containing chemical compounds are used by the pharmaceutical industry to prepare the anesthesia locally applied by dentists. For natural treatment of Receding Gums with clove oil only rub the gums firmly pressing as well as chewing a clove and keeping it in the mouth, it gives excellent anti - inflammatory results. How To Repair Receding Gums At Home?
If the oral plaque has hardened and turned into tartar, then a professional cleaning by hygienist or dentist is required. A professional dentist will scale and clean your teeth and remove tartar below and above the gum line. Root planning procedure may help in severe gum problem.
You should visit your dentist regularly so that any gum problem may get detected at an early stage. Hence, it will be possible to treat the gum disease before it turning into a serious condition.
Natures Smile Gum Balm: Natures Smile is world’s best natural treatment for all kinds of gum disease especially receding gums. Natures Smile Gum balm has more than seven natural herbs which are extremely effective and efficient to kill all harmful becteria. Use regularly for fantastic results.